2010 Tribe Football Virtual Guide and Preseason Media Guide Now Available Online!
- The 2010 William and Mary football virtual guide and preseason media guide are now available for viewing online below.
The preseason media guide is similar to the traditional publications produced in the past and is complete with a season outlook, coaches bios, player bios, 2009 season review and history and records section. It is available in PDF format below.
New for the 2010 season is the Tribe Football Virtual Guide, which features photos and text that link to TribeAthletics.com, WM.edu, video or other websites that enhance the information available within the publication. Below are a few notes that will be helpful when viewing the virtual guide.
• Blue circles with the play button are clickable and will direct the viewer to video content (note: after placing the cursor on the button, a "Follow Link" black box will appear - this is what should be clicked to view the video)
• When moving the cursor across the screen, a yellow box will appear around photos that link to websites that enhance the information available on the page (note: after placing the cursor on the photo, a "Follow Link" black box will appear - this is what should be clicked to view the website)
• Text that is green and underlined is clickable and will take the viewer to another page within the virtual guide or to a website with additional information on the subject (note: after placing the cursor on the text, a "Follow Link" black box will appear - this is what should be clicked to view the website)
• In addition to the table of contents, which is clickable and allows viewers to navigate through various sections of the guide, tabs along the sides also serve this function
2010 Tribe Football Preseason Media Guide
2010 Season Outlook (4.2 MB)
Tribe Coaching Staff (5.4 MB)
Tribe Player Profiles (20.3 MB)
2009 Review (6.7 MB)
History and Records (11 MB)
Media Information (3.7 MB)
2010 Season Outlook (1.1 MB)
Tribe Coaching Staff (1.1 MB)
Tribe Player Profiles (2.8 MB)
2009 Review (1.4 MB)
History and Records (2 MB)
Media Information (697 KB)
High-Resolution Complete Guide (46.3 MB)
Low-Resolution Complete Guide (8.1 MB)